• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Something is rotten in the Denver airport??

they didnt count for leap year, so it should have been 7 months ago.

remember this date is based off there calender--sense 45bc the calender has been change several times to adjust the days in the year-which is greater then 365 days --a leap year falls ever 4 years--which the added amount of min and sec need to equal 366 every 4years-and the leap year is omitted ever 400 years to compensate for the discrepancy in time--furthermore i will take the date they say it is going to happen on and go for it---and if you believe what i am saying then both of us will be on the same horse to nut-ville----who the hell know what the hell is going to happen tomorrow---see ya in the after life

remember this date is based off there calender--sense 45bc the calender has been change several times to adjust the days in the year-which is greater then 365 days --a leap year falls ever 4 years--which the added amount of min and sec need to equal 366 every 4years-and the leap year is omitted ever 400 years to compensate for the discrepancy in time--furthermore i will take the date they say it is going to happen on and go for it---and if you believe what i am saying then both of us will be on the same horse to nut-ville----who the hell know what the hell is going to happen tomorrow---see ya in the after life

i personally believe its a bunch of bovine feces. the calendar is round, and any circle is bound to go round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round.

Jessie Ventura did a bit about the Denver Airport on his Conspiracy show.
It was interesting to see all the weird stuff they have as "artwork".

Back
Top Bottom