Something you need to see. HyperInflation on its way.

This is just one of those scare you into buying my book videos. You watch 20-30 minute video just to find out you need to buy it for the answers he's promising.

This is just one of those scare you into buying my book videos. You watch 20-30 minute video just to find out you need to buy it for the answers he's promising.

Noone said you had to buy the guys product.

Are you doubting the info given was wrong or misleading?
If So, show some proof.

It looks like Welcome to America ,owned and opreated by China.
So...Dont eat mexican food ,because of imagration issues.
Dont eat Chinese food because of THIS.
I guess we just eat Granolla like the rest of the turttles that rolled over on their backs?
So what I just watched was: "If you cant beat them ,join them" ?
Thats how this got started in the first place. Well factor in a boatload us U.S. Greed.

There is no way around this. I think China will be a player, but not the sole driver. We are in for one helluva ride, and it will take years, perhaps even decades for our economy to adapt. China has been shoring up it's reserves with very large gold purchases, and has encouraged it's people to sock away money in gold and silver - which was illegal just a few years ago. They have a planning timeline that spans decades and think in terms of centuries, not months.

We still have a stong economy in the eyes of the rest of the world, and China is hihgly depedent on our purchases for their own economic survival. I figure we have 1-2 years left before it gets bad. We'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom