Something you need to see. HyperInflation on its way.

lol "I've created this video for one reason..to help you" ahem...bull****.
Yeah, China and our government want the people to be poor. No taxes, no power. Has this guy forgotten that the US is a Republic, and the people retain voting power regardles of wealth? I guess so. As a person that works in economics, and has a background in trading, I scoff a the fool that claims they can out guess the market.

Yeah, China and our government want the people to be poor. No taxes, no power. Has this guy forgotten that the US is a Republic, and the people retain voting power regardles of wealth? I guess so. As a person that works in economics, and has a background in trading, I scoff a the fool that claims they can out guess the market.

If the guy could guess the market, he would be a billionaire and say "to heck with videos".. :) Excellent response my friend, oh, and if you ever find a sure thing, let me know!

If the guy could guess the market, he would be a billionaire and say "to heck with videos".. :) Excellent response my friend, oh, and if you ever find a sure thing, let me know!

The best you can do (in my opinion) is to try to interpret what the market itself is indicating. Do some charting, look at fundamentals, assess how the market typically reacts under certain circumstances, and try your best to understand what you are witnessing at the present. Anything more is speculation, and any analyst worth their salt isn't going to tell hundreds of thousands (in his words) of investors to "jump", based on his guess and gut instinct.

No, he is absolutely right. "I've created this video for one reason, to help you... feel better about giving me your money." :)

This is a study in why statistics can be so misleading. China's own demographics render it troubled with a aging population by 2030 (the next flash point with the US / India as it's economy slows). Essentially a bunch of old folks by 2050 with an average age in the late 40's. By 2030, the super powers will be the US with an average age of 36 and India with similar age demographic. This guy uses some facts (US debt, US dollar demise and juan strength etc) to sell his books. Remember, people tend to act in their own best interests. When I get back to work next week I will post the real new world order as seen from people in the know. In the meantime, check out the link below. We do have problems, but with the right leadership, we will be fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Back
Top Bottom