• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Son, Don't marry a feminist

BA61D1BC-A352-4844-BA83-2CE96310954E-8241-000005650C12A666.jpeg

I am so glad my wife isn't a feminist, even when she was diagnosed with MS in '03, her focus has always been about her family first. None of that "aww, poor pitiful me" stuff for her, she don't play none of that ****. She even tried to give me the chance to leave so she wouldn't be a burden on me, which she isn't cause I don't play that **** either. When I had surgery after breaking my leg in '15 and was literally stuck on the couch 99% of the time unable to fix my own meal or get something to drink (imagine trying that on crutches) she took care of me 24/7. I married a REAL WOMAN 38 years ago and that's never changed and I thank GOD for that.

Eta: I thank her Mom & Dad too for raising her that way.

I am so glad my wife isn't a feminist, even when she was diagnosed with MS in '03, her focus has always been about her family first. None of that "aww, poor pitiful me" stuff for her, she don't play none of that ****. She even tried to give me the chance to leave so she wouldn't be a burden on me, which she isn't cause I don't play that **** either. When I had surgery after breaking my leg in '15 and was literally stuck on the couch 99% of the time unable to fix my own meal or get something to drink (imagine trying that on crutches) she took care of me 24/7. I married a REAL WOMAN 38 years ago and that's never changed and I thank GOD for that.

Eta: I thank her Mom & Dad too for raising her that way.
You're a lucky man.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom