• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soooooo this guy followed me home today...

Saw the first one Wednesday night at Big Woods Goods in Holly Springs... One of their employees had gotten one... Handled it, Quite interesting, This Hudson H9... Sight picture was very nice...

Seeing it from the side I thought it was a built it suppressor like the Maxim9.
maxim9-video1-large.jpg

So this is a strikefire 9mm with back strap and trigger safety? Its solid metal? What's all the bulk on the lower forward frame about, balance? How is the weight?

Really cool looking!

I handled (not shot) one of these over a year ago and almost wet my pants. I loved everything about the way it felt. I kept thinking, this would be a production division gun that should run circles around pretty much anything. Time will tell I guess.

So this is a strikefire 9mm with back strap and trigger safety? Its solid metal? What's all the bulk on the lower forward frame about, balance? How is the weight?

Really cool looking!

It is a striker fired, double stack 9mm. It has a trigger safety, but no grip safety.
It is all steel. The long front end is to lower the recoil spring assembly so the recoil impulse is driven into the frame as opposed above it, equating into muzzle flip.
Weight is roughly that of a Lightweight Commander.
With 2x the ammo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this. I'm the other guy really enjoy mine so far. I cleaned it up and all is well. Waiting on a new saftey plug as mine broke, but they are sending it under warranty. I was the second one they had gotten at my local gun shop and promptly put a bunch of rounds through it. I do enjoy most aspects of the gun as its a very good shooter.

Back
Top Bottom