• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Spikes lower

I saw that the other day...Doesn't make sense to get it from Joe Bob's and pay for a FFL transfer. Good price but I really wouldn't want to buy something and have it shipped to a free FFL like 4th Armory or CG&P who stocks the same item for $15 more.

Just go to 4th Armory and get what you want. I'm sure they are close in price with shipping charges added. Also, you can pick your roll marks from what is in stock and have it right then and there. Need to support the good LGS. They also have good pricing everything else in the store. On-line website is not very good, so don't go by that.

Just go to 4th Armory and get what you want. I'm sure they are close in price with shipping charges added. Also, you can pick your roll marks from what is in stock and have it right then and there. Need to support the good LGS. They also have good pricing everything else in the store. On-line website is not very good, so don't go by that.
Agreed! If a-holes abuse the free FFL to save a few bucks, free FFL will disappear. Their price on Spikes lowers is good ($80) so I usually pick one up when I pick up a Transfer there...the $50 I saved on the transfer makes it a $30 lower in my mind.

Next time ask if they have any of the other roll marks in the back. Punisher, calico jack, honey badger, and zombie are available some times if you ask. BTW, the LGS on my end of town want 95-115 for a Spikes, so they are a deal at 80. They also want 20-50 for a transfer...go figure.

Back
Top Bottom