Georgia Metro Atlanta  ** SPM ** S & W GOVERNOR in Matte Silver ** SPM **

Status
Not open for further replies.

1moondog

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
View attachment 687469 View attachment 687472 View attachment 687473 View attachment 687475 View attachment 687478 Item Name: FS *** REDUCED *** BNIB S&W GOVERNOR in Matte Silver "BNIB"

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price:**** REDUCED **** $700 ****
Caliber:
45 ACP, 45 LC, .410 Gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FOR SALE: "BNIB" Never Fired, S&W Governor in Matte Silver, comes w/ Box, Docs, Lock and All Factory Acc's

****** NEW PICS ADDED ******

Badass Bugout Gun and Most Versatile Revolver made by Smith & Wesson, Perfect
for Home Protection, Personal Protection, Zombie Protection

MUST BE PERMANENT RESIDENT STATE OF GEORGIA AND LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO BUY AND OWN FIREARM. NEED TO PEEK AT GA DRIVERS LICENSE & CCW PERMIT

PLEASE PM ALL QUESTIONS AND OFFERS, Thanks for looking

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Reactions: JHW
I don't. What does have my interest is why are you selling her so quick? I know it's none of my business but I can't help but wonder? I would love to have it but the funding isn't there....

I don't. What does have my interest is why are you selling her so quick? I know it's none of my business but I can't help but wonder? I would love to have it but the funding isn't there....
My first thought was....you're right, it's none of your business- let me know when you have the funds. But, then I got hold of myself and remembered I was better than that. The truth is it was an impulse buy(are you familiar)- I already had a black one and thought I wanted silver, then after a lot of back-n-forth I realized I wanted to keep the black one.....besides how do you know how long I've had it? LOL, it's actually been several months. If you were closer, I might suggest a trade......

Obviously there are people here that feel the need to voice an opinion on something that doesn't concern them, since they are not pm'ing me with questions or offers. I have not been involved with ODT very long and have had a positive experience overall- up until this morning. I never thought there would be people questioning my integrity on something that I know is right. This gun has been posted for several weeks and I only added upclose detailed pics last week(in full confidence) to show the whole gun like I would want to see if I were buying, not selling. I am shocked to think people believe I am so stupid I would ADD pics of a gun that I had shot without disclosing. (or even cleaning) I am very disappointed in several ODT'ers and will have to seriously contemplate my next post if there is one......

I had a silver raging bull one time, looked like yours. Been test fired but due to excess oil and nature of the beast of a six shooter, it looked kinda "dirty" brand new. Sorry for the harassment but once again, nice pistol and GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom