• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS What if the Swiss made a Tec 9? (B&T P26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaDaddy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
204   1
Reaction score
Item Name: SPM What if the Swiss made a Tec 9?

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $995

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: (Don't bother with an I'll take it. Confirmation of purchasing requirements and agreement on meeting place via PM is required before I will SPM the ad.)

SPM - B&T P26 in 9mm (unfired and as new). What if the Swiss made a Tec 9? Well you're looking at it. Karl Brugger, who is the "B" in B&T, is very fond of taking 80s gun designs and updating them with a fine Swiss twist. The P26 is the result. B&T brought just 400 of these P26s in the country as a limited edition. This is one cool Sub Gun and an ideal Truck/Trunk gun when the baddies or your favorite SHTF scenario shows up. Zombies anyone?
This gun is itching for an SBR and a simple stock install or you could skip all that and "intend" to use it with your favorite Arm Brace (pictured below for your reference) thanks to a $65 adapter device that is now available for the B&T stock system. It should make a great hip fired pistol also, but I wouldn't know, because I have never fired the gun. This gun is just like it was when I opened the case for the first time. I would be glad to keep it, but I'm selling to finance a different/crazy expensive B&T pistol.

Comes as new and with everything as new, including the original case, 30 round mag, manual, sling strap and spare rear sight.

Price is $995 in a FTF cash sale, need the money, so I'm not looking for trades.

Purchasing requirements:
This one is going to a legal GA gun buying resident with valid GADL and GA GWL/CCW permit for me to check at the meet.

If you live further away from the Atlanta Metro area than you are willing to travel, then please check with me first.

Pictures:
img_8587-jpg.1273902

img_8588-jpg.1273903

img_8590-jpg.1273904

img_8589-jpg.1273905

(for reference only. stock adapter and arm brace are not part of this sale)
p26-brace-png.1273906

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom