Spoken for - Free holster for P229 (no rail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkdailey

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
354   0
Reaction score
http://www.opticsplanet.net/safaril...vel-iii-retention-nylon-look-right-bebda.html

Thanks,
Jason

i577.photobucket.com_albums_ss211_jkdaiely_DSC05871.jpg

i577.photobucket.com_albums_ss211_jkdaiely_DSC05872.jpg

i577.photobucket.com_albums_ss211_jkdaiely_DSC05873.jpg

i577.photobucket.com_albums_ss211_jkdaiely_DSC05875.jpg

Last edited:
yep. we carry the p229R DAKs at work and my major vice with them is grip screws. We loose them all the time. Good thing its a simple fix as long as the hole isnt stripped. good luck with the sale.

yep. we carry the p229R DAKs at work and my major vice with them is grip screws. We loose them all the time. Good thing its a simple fix as long as the hole isnt stripped. good luck with the sale.

I checked them all, none of the holes are stripped. Do you need a holster? This is in great shape, but I don't think non LE will have much use for it. Should fit the P228 just fine and I can take more pix if it is something you think you could use.

J

What is the solution for the screws?

Would you consider a M&P 9mm?

I've never had an issues with the screws until this one, but I got it this way. The thread length is really short, I wonder if you could just use longer screws. I planned on calling Sig Mon.

If you'll send me a PM with details of the M&P, I'll take a look at it.

Thank you,
Jason

can't use longer screws....it runs into the magwell. I found that one out the hard way in the middle of an IDPA match. The only solution I found was to use locktite on them...but the screws were impossible to find locally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom