• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sportsman's Guide - good value or not?

BamaFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
340   0
Reaction score
I randomly received a SG catalog today and some of the prices look pretty good, especially with free shipping on your first order. I know some of you are members - do you feel like it is a good value? Is there a particular thing you like them for (ammo, reloading, etc.)?

I buy a lot of ammo from them. All the stores nearby want outrageous prices so I wait till SG is running a deal and get it there.

with free shipping i buy ammo and the military surplus clothes from them, they have some good values on extra warm winter wear from serbia and the like

If you join their buyers club and a friend wants to share your order don't try to use his credit card... That screws up their accounting system and they will change your account name to his......What a nightmare that was to fix....

I randomly received a SG catalog today and some of the prices look pretty good, especially with free shipping on your first order. I know some of you are members - do you feel like it is a good value? Is there a particular thing you like them for (ammo, reloading, etc.)?

I use them often, I just ordered a Belgium reversal Field jacket for $28, it's surplus but brand new. I have been a member for about 3 years now.

I have made many purchases from from SG and I am a member. I look for the deals like free shipping and double member discounts, etc, and have had very positive responses and no problems with quick deliveries. I consider SG to be a great site to shop if you take the time to shop the market and compare. That's what makes the competitive market work!

Back
Top Bottom