• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Springfield Armory 1911 with Crimson Trace

vhig13

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/springfield-armory-1911-with-crimson-trace.1505378/
Item Name: Springfield Armory 1911 with Crimson Trace

Zip Code: 30350

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: .45 Auto

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new, unfired Springfield 1911 with Factory Crimson Trace laser grips. It is one of the loaded models. The gun is new and unfired. In perfect condition with no dents dings or blemishes. Chambered in 45 Auto. It is brand new and I can prove it. $750.

This is a partial review by a firearm magazine...

This is a nice 1911. Crimson This is a great full-size option for everyday-carry. The controls and sights are just about perfect. Add the laser grips to the mix and you also have a solid nightstand pistol for home defense. It might be a Hollywood cliche, but if I was a burglar and saw a red laser dancing around on my chest, I would get the hell out of Dodge, post hast The Loaded Parkerized with Crimson Trace has an MSRP of $1,104, and some retailers are already pricing it around $850 not a bad price, considering the grips alone run close to $300.

By replying to this post, you are affirming that you are a Georgia resident that can legally own a handgun.

Pictures:
loaded-1911-1-jpg.1287494

loaded-1911-2-jpg.1287498

Back
Top Bottom