• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Springfield Hellcat

nstodghill

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Great pistol. Eats anything i put in it. I was carrying a walther PPS M2 and if you ever held one of those you know they feel great in your hand like all Walthers do. But i liked the idea of having more rounds for close to the same size and weight. I was expecting to be disappointed at first with the grip and how well i can shoot it compared to Walther PPS that was my EDC. Boy was I surprised. The grip and feel of the pistol in hand is quite good with the 13 round mag for me. As far as shooting goes, it is spot on. Was easily putting together great groups. The sights that come stock on this pistol are the best i have ever seen from factory. I usually pay an extra $160 for sights like the from Trigicon. Pistol seems very well built and soild. Im was never a fan of the Xd or xdm series mostly due to trigger, but this one is a win. The trigger is much better than usual from any factory, about perfect for self defense. Has a good break to it, auditable and tactile reset. I cant compare it to p365 Havnt much interest in that one due to known issues with it Love this little pistol. Cant beat it

I like my SIGS

Attachments

• 979FBE9D-5A66-4B5E-AB37-6B74D4CFFDB4.jpeg
    979FBE9D-5A66-4B5E-AB37-6B74D4CFFDB4.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom