Squirrel rescue opp

I've had two in the past...enjoyed them, they were a lot of fun.....both lived to be 9 years old and died a natural, peaceful death.....vet had to remove he second ones front teeth as they were growing outward like a wart hog and she couldn't open nuts.....I cracked and shelled pecans, and walnuts for her her whole life.....

Animals and Mother Nature are amazing. Their will to survive and instinct blows my mind all of the time.
virtually every living organism on the planet from the largest mammal to the smallest protozoa, even plants, have three things in common:

survive
reproduce
improve living conditions

I had a pet squirrel for a while years ago. She was pretty cool. Absolutely loved cool ranch Doritos and it was hilarious watching her eat them with her tiny paws. I later traded her along with some cash for a wasr ak bc she was just too much for my tiny apartment. She died of a seizure about a year later. Apparently squirrels have a lot of neurological problems

qualityofmercy.png

Thumbs down to them not trapping all the squirrels BEFORE sealing up your house. Nice job though
The installed a one way exit tube. This guy’s eyes weren’t open yet. He could not exit on his own and I don’t imagine taking someone’s house apart is in their typical scope.

Back
Top Bottom