• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Started not to post these

EFDC2C35-69E3-404B-86CD-516008A465EE.jpeg
4EAB3B16-59A5-4506-836B-95517E2F9E67.jpeg
489FCAE4-FB33-4B47-9112-E5C6CBBF453E.jpeg
7A316EAC-AFFD-4B1C-AEA8-010763A7865C.jpeg
I have some pics of the early season bachelor group to

Rather not say but if I think he might be a county record. He had a 140 class 8 last year but I think someone got him.
That's a good idea, because if you tell us the county we will all certainly be able to easily pinpoint the exact location of the deer and we will all show up with our fully semi automatic assault rifles with 30 caliber magazine clips and the shoulder things that go up and we will kill the deer to death in half a second just for the fun of it on the off season.

That's a good idea, because if you tell us the county we will all certainly be able to easily pinpoint the exact location of the deer and we will all show up with our fully semi automatic assault rifles with 30 caliber magazine clips and the shoulder things that go up and we will kill the deer to death in half a second just for the fun of it on the off season.
Quoted for truth.

All it takes is one idiot that does know who i am and where this camera is. There is a bunch of poachers around. This is not at my house nor is it metro Atlanta area. My friend has been feeding the deer for years (notice the mat and tray to help with erosion) I told my friend I would not tell if I posted some of the pics. I have some real cool videos of the bucks interacting.

Back
Top Bottom