• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status of Bump Stocks

I think MAGA wound up meaning something very different than what most Trumpsters thought it would.

(Especially the 400+ he sent to federal prison by encouraging a lynch mob to attack the capitol.)
"(Especially the 400+ he sent to federal prison by encouraging a lynch mob to attack the capitol.)"

You mean XIDEN, right? You mean those BLM and Antifa interloper crowd insurgents who were there to cause chaos? Those people? Trump didn't send anyone to prison nor did he call for violence like the sort of that murderer who shot Ashli Babbit..... sheesh...

"(Especially the 400+ he sent to federal prison by encouraging a lynch mob to attack the capitol.)"

You mean XIDEN, right? You mean those BLM and Antifa interloper crowd insurgents who were there to cause chaos? Those people? Trump didn't send anyone to prison nor did he call for violence like the sort of that murderer who shot Ashli Babbit..... sheesh...

The whole point of the rally was to send people to cause a stink over at the capitol. Trump definitely encouraged people to physically go over there.

Guliani encouraged specific acts of violence. You don't say things like "trial by combat" to an angry crowd. I'm amazed Guliani isn't in prison. His threats were definitely prosecutable.

Trump encouraged violence in an indirect manner. Especially with what he said about Pence.. (Which was complete nonsense.... The VP never has had the power to exclude electors.). That cocked the hammer. Guliani's very's specific call to action pulled the trigger

You can't deny that he got his base worked up... Nothing wrong with that, it was not a violent call. However, he did hang the non violent attenders out to dry after the fact.
IMHO, he was accessory to the swamp and has placed fear in the hearts of anyone who would protest on the right in the future. They turned it into a witch hunt, showcasing their reach and resolve by prosecuting people who just happened to be there.
Trump was a trojan horse on many levels. A quite obvious one I might add (to those paying attention).

Supreme Court recently refused to hear the case filed by a gun owners group challenging one of the appeals courts that affirmed the ban. So the ban (and the authority of the ATF to legislate from the swamp) is in full effect. Braces next. Then I’m sure binary triggers and God knows what else is on their radar. No one really cares about bump stocks…the real issue is the power of the ATF to bypass congress and do as it pleases.

Back
Top Bottom