• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status of Bump Stocks

Well they finally figured it out. Turns out i was messing up my AK pistols by turning them into AR-15's....

Screenshot_20221211-082702_Samsung Internet.jpg

We got a good Supreme Court...

F--- 'Conservatives'.

Regan and Bush 'conservatives' got us some of the worst gun laws we have to deal with today. Oh and let's not forget the Patriot Act and the current DoJ focused on 'domestic terrorists'.

I don't want 'conservatives' that spout useless nonsense and drive away 90% of the rational voters out there.

If the Libertarian party wasn't such a useless bag of D1cks I would go all in with them, but the fact is 'conservatism' died with Regan in the 80s, and I have no problem with that at all.

Trump was Regan for the 2000s. Face it. Not as grand-fatherly but still an appealing figure to the ignorant masses.

Did both of them do good things? Heck yeah. But only by putting the right people on SCOTUS. That's about the best thing a party can do today, since we are living and dying by judicial decisions.

People crying for 'conservatives' will be shedding tears into the ocean. That day is done as you know it.

Time to face the new reality and all it's challenges. It's not going to be a nice black and white picture, you'll have to fire up a few neurons and think through the shades of grey.
The supreme court is better off than if Hitlery had won.

I'll grant you that....

But outside of that, Trump did far more harm than good.

My concern is about how he split off a percentage of conservatives and turned them against other conservatives. Some people will go to their graves dying to bring back the MAGA movement, and will never just recognize the fact that it is done for and just move on....

Trump was a wrecking ball. He did as much (or more) damage to good things as he did to the other side.

Conservatives were tough to herd prior to Trump, and we have become damned near impossible to unite now.

As we just saw with this senate election, the result is democrats winning.

That ain't good for no one

The supreme court is better off than if Hitlery had won.

I'll grant you that....

But outside of that, Trump did far more harm than good.

My concern is about how he split off a percentage of conservatives and turned them against other conservatives. Some people will go to their graves dying to bring back the MAGA movement, and will never just recognize the fact that it is done for and just move on....

Trump was a wrecking ball. He did as much (or more) damage to good things as he did to the other side.

Conservatives were tough to herd prior to Trump, and we have become damned near impossible to unite now.

As we just saw with this senate election, the result is democrats winning.

That ain't good for no one

Trump absolutely upset the establishment. It had to be done and must be finished.

Everything that the establishment does is for itself and made to look as if you are benefiting so that you/we go along a little further.

This system must be rocked off it's foundation to be able to continue.

Trump absolutely upset the establishment. It had to be done and must be finished.

Everything that the establishment does is for itself and made to look as if you are benefiting so that you/we go along a little further.

This system must be rocked off it's foundation to be able to continue.
I would agree with that-IF Trump had been smart....

If he could have stopped the childish stuff for a couple weeks prior to the election, he would still be pres. And would have had at least a couple SC justices who are not communists.....

But he just couldn't adult. Not for two consecutive days.

The really pertinent thing now is what he has done since the he lost. He has spent every waking hour acting like a damned fool. The man just met with a freaking neo nazi. He has made himself absolutely toxic. Toxic not only to the party, but to all conservatism.

We should really just move on. Freeze that retard out and move the f on!

Need to focus on someone who will get many of the same policies enacted (DeSantis) and not be such an asshole that everyone works against him.

With Trump, everyone is the enemy-all the time. No one every achieves anything by alienating absolutely everyone (especially people like Pence and Kemp.... Both those guys did the right thing-and stayed within their constitutional powers..... The suspicious stuff during that election-and I agree there were shenanigans-was up to the courts.... Not people like Pence and Kemp. Those guys simply obeyed the rule of law.)

Anyhow, Trump is 100% dome. We need to close that door and move on.

I would agree with that-IF Trump had been smart....

If he could have stopped the childish stuff for a couple weeks prior to the election, he would still be pres. And would have had at least a couple SC justices who are not communists.....

But he just couldn't adult. Not for two consecutive days.

The really pertinent thing now is what he has done since the he lost. He has spent every waking hour acting like a damned fool. The man just met with a freaking neo nazi. He has made himself absolutely toxic. Toxic not only to the party, but to all conservatism.

We should really just move on. Freeze that retard out and move the f on!

Need to focus on someone who will get many of the same policies enacted (DeSantis) and not be such an asshole that everyone works against him.

With Trump, everyone is the enemy-all the time. No one every achieves anything by alienating absolutely everyone (especially people like Pence and Kemp.... Both those guys did the right thing-and stayed within their constitutional powers..... The suspicious stuff during that election-and I agree there were shenanigans-was up to the courts.... Not people like Pence and Kemp. Those guys simply obeyed the rule of law.)

Anyhow, Trump is 100% dome. We need to close that door and move on.
You have to figure a way to get rent from Trump since he obviously is permanently embedded in your brain.

There is still a lawsuit out there about the bump stock ban violating the 'takings' clause. Not sure it will see the light of day at SCOTUS, but stranger things have happened.
Rejected —

Back
Top Bottom