• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steal on a rear tine tiller

Still waiting to receive mine. For you guys that bought the extended warranty, did you receive any paperwork or details? The order said I would receive something, but still haven't.
Mine came through in an email right soon after I placed my order. Check your spam folder, as long as it's in your order history you're covered.

Just got this text.....:whoo::clap2::bounce::dance:

Screenshot_20230814_092604_Chrome.jpg

Mine came through in an email right soon after I placed my order. Check your spam folder, as long as it's in your order history you're covered.
Was it an actual policy, or just confirmation that you had purchased it? Only thing I have is my original order from Home Depot, showing that I purchased the extended warranty. Nothing in my spam folders.

Was it an actual policy, or just confirmation that you had purchased it? Only thing I have is my original order from Home Depot, showing that I purchased the extended warranty. Nothing in my spam folders.
Everything was in my confirmation email, if I scrolled past this it was all in the bottom with the detail and policy number etc.
Screenshot_20230814_110930_Chrome.jpg

I just took delivery of mine. They had 4-5 more on truck so santas headed y’all s way 👍
Dang, you're right down the street from me so they'll probably be at my house shortly and I'm at the cardiologist in Cobb. I was hoping to be home so I could have them drop it in the garage.

Dang, you're right down the street from me so they'll probably be at my house shortly and I'm at the cardiologist in Cobb. I was hoping to be home so I could have them drop it in the garage.
:pound: You won't be moving that things by yourself or you'll be right back at the cardiologist! I had the whole family out there with me!

Back
Top Bottom