• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steal on a rear tine tiller

hikingthehills hikingthehills gets a commision for every one we ordered.
ab0.jpg

probably going to go ahead and order this hiller/furrower for it too

Let me know if it fits when you get it. If so I'll be picking one up!

if you want some cheap insurance do what friends do with the harbor freight generators- buy it and check fluids. Then run it for a few hours, then drain the cheap crap it comes with and put in good synthetic oils. Run it till it blows up (or change the oil every year or two if you are using it a decent amount).

Friends have been getting good use out of the HF generators by putting good oils in them. or at least it seems to help.

if you want some cheap insurance do what friends do with the harbor freight generators- buy it and check fluids. Then run it for a few hours, then drain the cheap crap it comes with and put in good synthetic oils. Run it till it blows up (or change the oil every year or two if you are using it a decent amount).

Friends have been getting good use out of the HF generators by putting good oils in them. or at least it seems to help.
Thats what i plan to do, break it in with what comes with it and then switch to Valvoline full synthetic after the first use. Thats what i do on all my small engine machines

Any of you that missed out on the $199 tiller can enjoy round two $178 for a new tiller.

damn you......now i'm trying to figure out if this one is better and order it and cancel the other one or if the other one is better.....lol

Back
Top Bottom