Stevens 311 16g Side x Side Double Barrell

Byrdman

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I'm interested in finding an older 16 gauge Stevens 311 in good shape. I had one as a teen and would love to re-connect with one. It would be even cooler to find the one I had. I sold it back to the store in late summer of 1988. I've never fired another shotgun I loved as much. I live in Cherokee county and bought and sold mine at Cherokee Guns on Hwy 92 in Woodstock. I believe it was Bob's Gun Store before that. It was owned by Bob Kneely and then I believe his business partner took over and it became Cherokee Gun's. I traded for it at a value of $116.00 and sold it back a few years later for $116.00 cash. I know they have appreciated as I keep an eye on gunbroker and also on here now. I'd love to be able to maybe barter some services such as stump grinding or discount on a roof, as I am in business for those services. If my memory serves me correctly, I made an identifying mark under the butt plate. Although I would love to find that one, I would not reject one just like it, as I know finding the exact one would be near impossible. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Good luck in your search! I have a 20ga that I really like. If you are interested in it I may be willing to part ways with it. Hope you find what you are looking for!

I've admired one just like your looking for that belongs to a relative for years. I've been given first dibs but I don't think he'll ever part with it. Nice guns. Good luck with your search.

Back
Top Bottom