• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steyr AUG A3 M1 @ $1400 - Urban Camo

These are cool but I can't justify $1500 when the dust settles for something that'd get 5 mags down the pipe a year. If it was on ultra clearance for $800 sure, maybe. But I'm glad people who want one have a great deal

Damn good deal, love my AUG
How's the trigger? I traded into a MicroTech MSAR, the one that took regular AR mags. I liked a lot about it, especially the ease of going from suppressed to non-suppressed.

But the trigger was awful. Long, spongy. I took it apart, so I get that there's a lot of linkage / rod to move, but it was just a bad trigger.

How're the new ones "by Steyr" over in Bessemer, AL?

How's the trigger? I traded into a MicroTech MSAR, the one that took regular AR mags. I liked a lot about it, especially the ease of going from suppressed to non-suppressed.

But the trigger was awful. Long, spongy. I took it apart, so I get that there's a lot of linkage / rod to move, but it was just a bad trigger.

How're the new ones "by Steyr" over in Bessemer, AL?
I have no problem with the trigger but then again I cut my teeth on old M16A1s. I get very tight groups w both iron sights and optics so it can't be too bad. If you were near me I'd let you shoot it.

I missed it again yesterday. One day sale 1399. But on their website are several fir 1499. Both versions. I just keep going back and forth on the NATO version vs standard

Back
Top Bottom