• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Steyr AUG A3 M1 @ $1400 - Urban Camo

Tikker

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score

Not sure if it's a deal, but it's cheaper than everyone else selling an AUG A3 M1.

Just when I thought I was done, they pull me back in. I have never owned a bull pup, Aug or Tavor but have been really thinking about it. Never owned a mini 30 but now want one of those. Recently trying to get rid of guns but every damn time I do that I end up with more than I started. Hello, my name is Outlaw and I am a gunaholic.

Just when I thought I was done, they pull me back in. I have never owned a bull pup, Aug or Tavor but have been really thinking about it. Never owned a mini 30 but now want one of those. Recently trying to get rid of guns but every damn time I do that I end up with more than I started. Hello, my name is Outlaw and I am a gunaholic.
If you got this far on ODT you need a bullpup. I already had one of these on order, I think its a deal. Been trying to find an Aug at a good price for a while.
Steyr price for LE is around 1700+. The Steyr rep "suggested" I check PSA sale first :cool:

This will complete my bullpup family!

Great deal, sucks that palmetto now charges tax, but it should be right about 1500, maybe cheaper if your county charges less tax than most of metro Atlanta. Not going to find that price on the ODT. I would say this one (standard, not NATO mag version) is the one to get, the waffle magazines are expensive, but magpul also makes their own version which are supposed to be fine. Can't believe this is still up 24 hours later. I think this has much better ergos than a Tavor.

Back
Top Bottom