• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Steyr M95

georgia357

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Steyr M95 and was looking for some information on it. The rifle is in very good shape with some surface rust on the butt stock, rifling looks to be good. Can find very few markings on it other then Steyr M.95, S, W-n-19 and s 2 with a couple of flowers, all on the receiver and back of the barrel. Also have a bayonet in fairly good shape.

A search on the internet seems to find a very wide range of prices for these, any help would be appreciated.

Love my M95's.

Pics?

Here's some taken with my point & shoot camera, not the best quality.

DSCF2566.JPG
DSCF2568.JPG
DSCF2567.JPG
DSCF2569.JPG
DSCF2570.JPG

Rifle and bayonet together $165-$180.00 You can post it for more like I have seen the last few but it will just sit and never sell.

Surplus ammo $10-15 per box
No clue on what the new ammo goes for.

Rifle and bayonet together $165-$180.00 You can post it for more like I have seen the last few but it will just sit and never sell.

Surplus ammo $10-15 per box
No clue on what the new ammo goes for.

If he wants to, he can potentially get more for the ammo by splitting it up. Some of the stripper clips are worth more than others, and I've sold individual ones on eBay in the past for $20+ each. Others for $8, just depends on type. The empty boxes have some value as well, and of course keep a few chargers with the ammo to have something to shoot.

That new ammunition that he has is probably worth ~25-30 per box.

But what it's worth and what someone is willing to pay ... LGS has one with 15 or so boxes of original ammo for $389 and it hasn't budged. I personally still view them as the $95-125 rifles that they were a few years ago. Bayonet is probably worth $50-100 depending on what type it is, so your number for both is right on the spot imo.

If he wants to move it quickly, probably $250. It's worth more but just depends on how patient he wants to be.

Really liked mine that I bought when they first hit the C&R market, but being left handed the sling swivel made me decide to get rid of it. Great guns though.

Back
Top Bottom