• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Ok, I am about ready to order some stickers. I think what I am going to do is order three different stickers and just bundle them together.

I think I have decided on two of them, but we still need a third one. Let me know what you think.

Sticker one: (without the limited edition and the batman lego)

[Broken External Image]:

Sticker two:

i52.tinypic.com_htz134.jpg

Any ideas for a third sticker?

I like all three of those. I also think a plain white oval with ODT in it and a black outline would be cool. Kinda like the ones you see from Hilton Head Island (HHI) or whatever.

I like all three of those. I also think a plain white oval with ODT in it and a black outline would be cool. Kinda like the ones you see from Hilton Head Island (HHI) or whatever.

This X2! Nice and simple.

Zesty's original idea with the .22lr saying is still my favorite. I'm down for a bundle, though, no matter what stickers they are.

The GON look alike will be thought of as a GON sticker. Most people just glance at stuff, and the red State of Georgia will over power any acronym. IMHO

Last edited:
To cover everyone, seems like you need a 3rd option without a hen and without a gun. Plain black and white like mentioned above would be good but I think the whole website address should be on there also.

Personally, I'd like some color to it though.

i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_ODTflagwhite.jpg

To cover everyone, seems like you need a 3rd option without a hen and without a gun. Plain black and white like mentioned above would be good but I think the whole website address should be on there also.

Personally, I'd like some color to it though.

i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_ODTflagwhite.jpg

That is sharp as a rat turd right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom