• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stipple by 19 Kilo

unclear.six

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   1
Reaction score
Hey guys. I had 19 Kilo do a stipple job on one of my G30's. This is my daily carry piece so it's kinda a beater, I have plans to duracoat it soon.

These photos cannot do justice to the level of detail and quality that he puts into this. Not only does it look amazing but it increases function 10 fold. Way better grip and I foresee slippage to be impossible in almost any situation. I will definitely be using his services again. He has 6 or 7 different patterns I believe. Shoot him a PM, you won't be sorry.

DSCN0989.jpg

DSCN0990.jpg

DSCN0992.jpg

DSCN0991.jpg

Thanks for the ego boost! I see you didn't explain what the dots and dashes on the back strap was about.

I hope you enjoy. There are several different styles of stipple I do from the Oak tree bark, snake skin, basic (what you have), golf ball dimple to the very aggressive checkering (mostly used on comp guns).

That looks good. Nice work 19 Kilo....whats something like that go for?

There are several options.
side panels only $40.00
side panels and front and rear straps $80.00
total stipple $100.00
Total stipple with grip reduction $150.00

The grip reduction makes the Glock feel more like the XD and not so much like a brick. I recommend this if your thumb does not fit in the recessed part of the grip. After the reduction it will.

You can have the finger grooves removed too for $20.00. Guys with large paws love this option. I will never cover the Glock logos so no need to ask.

I do this as a hobby at a gun smith's shop so folks can ship to an FFL. This translates to, don't expect a 24hr turn around, in most cases it will take a week to do. If you're local to the Cumming area it will be faster because we're not limited by the shipping time.

Back
Top Bottom