• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stippling help needed!!

Hey man, before you go stippling your glock, try @TractiongripsDon's traction grips! I've got them on all my pistols ( the exception being a rtf2 Glock 19), my pops has them on his shield, Glock 43, and 42, and I've gotten them for a couple of buddies of mine too! They were all into "more grip", and the traction grips solved the problem! Give em a shot before you spend the money or the time on stippling! I'm sure he's got an ODT price for ya! :thumb:

Got mine back from Matt at 5B.

Attachments

• IMG_6019.JPG
    IMG_6019.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 26
Hey man, before you go stippling your glock, try @TractiongripsDon's traction grips! I've got them on all my pistols ( the exception being a rtf2 Glock 19), my pops has them on his shield, Glock 43, and 42, and I've gotten them for a couple of buddies of mine too! They were all into "more grip", and the traction grips solved the problem! Give em a shot before you spend the money or the time on stippling! I'm sure he's got an ODT price for ya! :thumb:

Traction grips are great. I have them on my Glock work great.

I don't like the idea of grip tape. Everyone I've talked to said to go for stippling because it actually lasts. The grip tape seems to wear off, even with proper application with heat and yada yada haha. But what're the cons of stippling other than being permanent of course?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You need to talk to people that know what they are talking about. Try the tape.

Back
Top Bottom