• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stoddards in Atlanta

thats not exactly true. I work there, and we take care of our members. We'd never ask you to leave early. And prices may be a little higher for firearms, but there's 3 things that we offer standard on any new or used firearm:

1) Free hour of range time (or another guest pass if you're a member)
2) 30 day "No Regrets" policy meaning shoot it all you want, if it's not for you within 30 days, bring it back for a full store credit towards anything else in the store)
AND 3, WHICH NOBODY DOES!
3) Full lifetime warranty through stoddards on any new or used firearms we sell as long as you own it.

Stoddards is awesome and I'm not just saying that because I work there. I say that because...Stoddards is awesome. And we're still getting more and more things in stock daily. Not to mention 1 of 3 Beretta stores inside of our store in the United States. Everyone that works there are great, friendly, knowledgable people, and we have compete full service gun smithing, although we're still getting our laithe and cerakote machine ready.

Do do yourself a favor, and come by.

Most all gun companies have a lifetime warranty on their firearms so why would I want to pay extra for something I'm already getting?

If you purchase a sccy or a Taurus, yes. You get a lifetime warranty. If you buy ANY gun you get a lifetime warranty through stoddards. You literally have to do nothing but bring it in and we take care of whatever the problem may be. Does colt, dan wesson, Daniel defense, LWRC, s&w, HK, sig, glock, springfield, walther, and countless others that we sell offer that? No

If you purchase a sccy or a Taurus, yes. You get a lifetime warranty. If you buy ANY gun you get a lifetime warranty through stoddards. You literally have to do nothing but bring it in and we take care of whatever the problem may be. Does colt, dan wesson, Daniel defense, LWRC, s&w, HK, sig, glock, springfield, walther, and countless others that we sell offer that? No

Yes, they actually do. I had a smith wheel gun go in for FREE warranty work all I had to was put it in a box and throw it in the mailbox. All I have to do with my Glocks is "take it in" and they fix anything wrong for free. Same with springfield and countless others. :)

thats not exactly true. I work there, and we take care of our members. We'd never ask you to leave early. And prices may be a little higher for firearms, but there's 3 things that we offer standard on any new or used firearm:

1) Free hour of range time (or another guest pass if you're a member)
2) 30 day "No Regrets" policy meaning shoot it all you want, if it's not for you within 30 days, bring it back for a full store credit towards anything else in the store)
AND 3, WHICH NOBODY DOES!
3) Full lifetime warranty through stoddards on any new or used firearms we sell as long as you own it.

Stoddards is awesome and I'm not just saying that because I work there. I say that because...Stoddards is awesome. And we're still getting more and more things in stock daily. Not to mention 1 of 3 Beretta stores inside of our store in the United States. Everyone that works there are great, friendly, knowledgable people, and we have compete full service gun smithing, although we're still getting our laithe and cerakote machine ready.

Do do yourself a favor, and come by.

I will look for you the next time I am in. I bought an Atlanta membership.

This answers a question for me - For the last few years I noticed in Google Maps that there was a point and label for Stoddards on Piedmont Road. I thought it was a mistake.

Are the prices at Stoddards Atlanta slightly higher than if I drove across town? Maybe, but extra service offsets that to an extent. I am in a service industry and will pay a little more for convenience and high customer service.

No offense to Inkdaddy, Quickshot has two nice facilities, but I personally prefer a full service gun shop and range over a range only. In the past, I developed a relationship with my local store and range. When I lived in Cumming it was Bullseye Marksman, when I lived in Marietta it was GA Firing Line. They came to know me, my likes, dislikes, etc. I came to know them and trust in their opinions and advice. To me, and this is solely my opinion, that relationship is worth a little extra.

I know that I will for the same type of business relationship with Stoddards.

I am a member at Stoddard and they have never asked me to leave when they were busy. I was there two weeks ago on a Saturday for 3 hours sighting in two new rifles and running a few pistol drills while they were busy.

Back
Top Bottom