• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stogies

and yeah beach property will be nice ...but from what i understand alot of the land that was used to grow tobacoo is ruined due to the constant replanting of sugar cane and such ...some have said that the cuban seed grown in Nicaragua or the dominican can be just as nice as the stuff put out in cuba now adays ...

i like the padrons...i really like how family oriented they are ...when you call them you are bound to have a padron pick the phone up ...and they are a real cradle to grave company ...they own the land grow the tobacco roll the cigars and sell the product all from within the company

Another great one is Padilla in Miami. Anybody try the Tatuaje or Diesel Cigars? Everything I read sounds great, but my local store does not carry either. I don't want to buy a whole box of either from my online stores without some feedback.

if you call bestcigarprices.com they will sometimes put you together a sampler of things you want to try and they beat almost everyone on price ...i stopped ordering from holts entirely after doing business with them

I shop at best regularly. Have you been to Corona Cigar in Orlando? It is the best cigar store I have been to. The whole store is humidified and you sit in there at the bar or the TV room, and smoke off the shelf. Check out their web page. They have some great product as well. I have had a lot of luck with CigarsInternational as well.

Great thread.

I had an A Fuente Gran Reserva "Short Story" tonight... FANTASTIC smoke...

Here's a picture to document my guilty pleasure.

[Broken External Image]:

do any of you use tobacco world ...its a little north of atlanta ...huge inventory ...the owner robert can be a little snooty but one of the partners red is a hoot

Yep. He has some great events. He brings in Rocky, Chris What'sHisName that rolls the Tatuaje, Nicky and others....

He is a little bit of a pompous jerk though. So, I only go for the events. I buy most of my cigars from Marietta Cigar or online...

Back
Top Bottom