• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stone Computers: Custom Builds, Repair, Data Recovery, Maintenence, and Virus Removal

Vaziik

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Pricing:
Custom Builds: Build Cost Less than $500 = $50
Build Cost Greater than $500 = 10% of the build cost
Add $75 for custom water cooling loop
Just have a dollar amount in mind? Send me your budget and I can work out the best bang for your buck.
You also get a 6 months of free tech support for your new computer

Repair: Usually ~$50 (if it turns out to be something unusually complicated I will charge more) + cost of parts (if needed)

Maintenance: $25 (includes dust removal, hard drive defrag, software updates, security evaluation, boot program optimization [faster boot up when you turn on the PC] and general software cleanup)

Virus Removal: $30 (Boot level virus removal)

Secure Data Destruction: $15 a drive (can wipe drive and return it, or destroy drive by putting a 5.56mm hole through it)

Data Recovery: $100+ depending on what you want recovered (I am not an expert on this but I have had some success. Knowing this, I will never be able to recover everything like a professional service will be able to recover but I can try for a fraction of the cost)

Feel free to contact me via PM.
I will travel anywhere within 15 miles to meet up/come to your residence for free but anything past that will be 30 cent per mile travel fee.

In the interest of keeping my thread clean I will be deleting bumps that don't have any relevant information after a week or so

Last edited:
Tag for later.... My PC has HerpesyphilisgonorrheaAIDS.... I got to get it fixed.
Hmm. That sounds pretty nasty. HerpesyphilisgonorrheaAIDS is something I see quite commonly to be honest. Though for some reason it seems to be predominantly found on mens computers. Can't seem to figure out why......

On a more serious note, just shoot me a text when you want to get it worked on.

It's not something I have much experience in but I am more than willing to give it a go. Does your hard drive turn on but make a clicking sound or does it just not turn on at all?
It spins up, but makes a little bit of noise. I put it in an external case and it would freeze up the computer. Sometimes it would say it needed to be formatted before it could be used.

It spins up, but makes a little bit of noise. I put it in an external case and it would freeze up the computer. Sometimes it would say it needed to be formatted before it could be used.
I think I'll be able to recover some of the data. I'm just not sure how much. If I can't recover anything or any substantial portion of the drive then I won't charge you anything. Let's take this to PM to hammer out the details

Back
Top Bottom