• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricochet Ballistics

Default rank <200 posts
1A & 2A Advocate
16   0
Reaction score
upload_2021-2-1_15-33-11.jpeg

Stop Attempted Gun Grabbin' In GA! In the news cycle today I noticed that a group of Republicans have launched a new committee, “Stop Stacey", aimed at preventing former gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams from successfully challenging GOP Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia next year. According to the news story reported on NewsMax they're associated with the political consulting firm Parlay Marketing Partners in Athens, GA.

Stacey Abrams is no friend of 2A supporters and, unfortunately, the GA GOP marketing is already focusing on strategies that did not perform well for GA Republicans in the last election cycle such as massive advertising campaigns and other forms of paid media.

IMO, without getting into the debate here about the greater issue of Election Fraud, the way to defeat Stacey Abrams for Governor in 2022 is to outdo what she does best. She helped get Warnock and Ossoff elected to the U.S. Senate by organizing thousands of field workers to do face to face, one on one, in-person contacts with the goal of successfully registering as many new partisan voters as possible - then following up with tremendous push efforts to ensure that they actually did go vote in the next election.

In Georgia there are many Republicans who didn't vote last time and there are many people who could be registered as Republicans to vote in 2022. This expanding the voting base strategy obviously produces a lot of new actual votes. Relying on aggressive fund raising techniques coupled with huge media ad buys didn't work well in GA for the GOP the last time around. The money they raise can be much better spent.

Of course, Brian Kemp first has to survive a primary challenge organized against him by former President Trump. If he doesn't then Big Ol' Stacey Abrams will be running against somebody else, such as Doug Collins maybe, and the dynamics of the race will have changed.

In any event, Stacey Abrams has proven that the 2020 GOP election model in Georgia under-performed. We should not just rush in to support repeating it again as if we have learned nothing from the loss.

I’m not voting for kemp. For any position. Ever again. And I suspect a lot of people feel the same way. So unless kemp is primaried, I don’t see how Stacey doesn’t become governor.

But with a firmly republican state house and senate, she has no chance of gun grabbing without legislation to sign into law.

I’m not voting for kemp. For any position. Ever again. And I suspect a lot of people feel the same way. So unless kemp is primaried, I don’t see how Stacey doesn’t become governor.

But with a firmly republican state house and senate, she has no chance of gun grabbing without legislation to sign into law.
that will change too.Got the dominion servers cranked up and ready to roll

If you or anyone else in Ga think I would vote for Brian Kemp you are out of your damn mind
Just for clarification I'm no supporter of Brian Kemp, Geoff Duncan, Brad Raffensperger or Gabriel Sterling... The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the 2020 GA elections. I sincerely hope all four lose their jobs ASAP. But, not to gun grabbing liberal Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom