• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stop "Banter" in for sale ads

comments are mostly useful, except those just using smileys and "+1" to increase their post counts.

I've been on a few sights where posts in new member areas and for sale areas do not count towards post count to keep out the clutter

Ken, I have really noticed ALOT of whining lately. Maybe people are broke or out of work....not sure what's up. I say if you don't like it here....there are other places to go. if you want rules galore, I am sure someone out there can help.

Just be thankful we have a laid back place where people are helpful and have solid opinions.

Don't change. You know where CHANGE gets us, right?

Seems like a lot of useless complaint threads lately. May be we should just make more rules and add that to the list. Other forums do... Right?

I like the freedom this site gives, that's why it is so good. I don't want it to be like other sites!

^^^^^This x2^^^^^ What Ken said.

comments are mostly useful, except those just using smileys and "+1" to increase their post counts.

I've been on a few sights where posts in new member areas and for sale areas do not count towards post count to keep out the clutter

That is what this site is about...TRADES/SALES... the other forums were put here after the fact.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of useless complaint threads lately. May be we should just make more rules and add that to the list. Other forums do... Right?

I like the freedom this site gives, that's why it is so good. I don't want it to be like other sites!

Thank you! Do people want to relive the days of old on the other site?! That is what this place is about. FREEDOM.

Back
Top Bottom