• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Storage shed Qs

WallsGa

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
So I bought a small storage shed to put in the yard. The most level place is here up against the house. 17136201698552106374038073633527.jpg
Any unforeseen consequences to placing a shed right up to the structure?

What's the best way to level this after I remove the bushes? Concrete pad? Pea gravel?

This is the shed.
17136203301963401712994493573478.jpg

About 6’
I meant where will the runoff go?
I see the pic now, which makes it appear that it's a forward towards the door slope. If accurate and you're putting it with the back against the house (vs the side) then no runoff issue.
Pack the ground has hard as you can after shrub removal. Concrete stepping stones are cheap and make any settling issues after installation an easy fix. Does the shed come with a floor?

I meant where will the runoff go?
I see the pic now, which makes it appear that it's a forward towards the door slope. If accurate and you're putting it with the back against the house (vs the side) then no runoff issue.
Pack the ground has hard as you can after shrub removal. Concrete stepping stones are cheap and make any settling issues after installation an easy fix. Does the shed come with a floor?
Yes, it’s got a floor. I was thinking that would be easy to level in to pea pebbles. After I pull shrubs I’d fill in the holes with dirt/gravel.

Yes, it’s got a floor. I was thinking that would be easy to level in to pea pebbles. After I pull shrubs I’d fill in the holes with dirt/gravel.
Won't be as solid as pavers or a pad obviously but may be good enough depending what you plan on storing in it.

Back
Top Bottom