• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

strange guy i invited to my house to see a boat from cl

for Halloween I'm going to wear a blue sundress and combat boots. only reason is its the only time I can wear my dress is on Halloween I have a huge red beard down to my belly and a red dreadlock's so yawl know

for Halloween I'm going to wear a blue sundress and combat boots. only reason is its the only time I can wear my dress is on Halloween I have a huge red beard down to my belly and a red dreadlock's so yawl know

We MUST have a pic....don't know why but we would definitely look.

postpics.gif

I have decided to officially close this thread on such it has gone way off topic and I will be leaving yall negative feed back I wanted advice and all I got was robot ik emails that was either from a prison or a an insain asilem I fel bad no body can carry on a decent conversation. That's down rite shamefull

I have decided to officially close this thread on such it has gone way off topic and I will be leaving yall negative feed back I wanted advice and all I got was robot ik emails that was either from a prison or a an insain asilem I fel bad no body can carry on a decent conversation. That's down rite shamefull
It takes 2 and you dont qualify for an intelligent conversation

Back
Top Bottom