• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Streamlight Pro Tac Long Gun Light, with Pressure Pad

PossumsKitchen

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Not a Hater Post, But Curious..... I have had Three, still have one and same Symptom's. THEY JUST DON"T LAST? Everyone I have Had wont last a year, without Connection Issues with the Light. Have to shimmy the Back Connection, (Turn it, etc) to get back working, and eventually stop working with Pressure pad all together?? Can still manipulate the back and make it come on, but will not work otherwise. This has nothing to do with the TLR1, because that Light has been Bullet Proof. the Long Gun light, Not at all?

Not a Hater Post, But Curious..... I have had Three, still have one and same Symptom's. THEY JUST DON"T LAST? Everyone I have Had wont last a year, without Connection Issues with the Light. Have to shimmy the Back Connection, (Turn it, etc) to get back working, and eventually stop working with Pressure pad all together?? Can still manipulate the back and make it come on, but will not work otherwise. This has nothing to do with the TLR1, because that Light has been Bullet Proof. the Long Gun light, Not at all?
Sucks to hear this. Just spent retard money on the cloud defensive aluminum pressure switch mount.

Back
Top Bottom