• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

STRIBOG SP9A1 $650

I'd get one of the mag conversions to run Scorpion mags - I'd have one or two if it took a non-unique mag (Uzi, Scorpion, etc) from factory. The Dragon Snout from Global Ordnance gives the gun a better look in my opinion - MPL-like profile.

So with that modification included in the total price, I'd be looking at other pistol caliber carbines that run $850-900 rather than buy a Stribog if that modification was planned on. Might as well buy a CZ EVO at that point.

So with that modification included in the total price, I'd be looking at other pistol caliber carbines that run $850-900 rather than buy a Stribog if that modification was planned on. Might as well buy a CZ EVO at that point.
or a stribog that takes AR15 FCGs and grips. I am looking at a colt mag lower for my A3. roller delayed w/colt mags sounds good.

personally even if they were the same price after adding the different lower i'd still take the bog. I just wanst a fan of how the scorpion felt material wise (it was 100% relliable just didnt feel as nice) and i felt like the recoil impulse on the scorpion was much worse (given half the weight of the damn thing is that giant block of metal for the bolt)

Back
Top Bottom