• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stripped AR lower if you promise to build it out for your child/grandchild!!extra entry for females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 2 for my firstborn, Annabelle who would get this for her 29th birthday and a housewarming gift! Perfect....
After shooting my guns her #1 fave was the 44 mag, my #1 was waTching her concentration shooting the AR!
THANKS!!!

Evening odt!
Loved the site for over 10 years now(joined in 2012 after peeping a bit) and met some fine individuals and dear friends off here. Yeah ive disagreed with a few detentions i've reveived but all in all LOVE THE ODT! It truly caused an addiction after joining...Lots of yall have seen my daughter with me at deals over the years. ODT has greatly contributed towards her love and respect for firearms and we've got her a few she likes to call her own. Anyway, wanted to do a giveaway to help a kid out towards their love and respect for firearms and give away a stripped ar lower. It may be an anderson or spikes depending what i can drag out. I will PAY TO SHIP to your ffl if not in deep southwest ga AND split transfer cost with you. Not gonna ask for proof of it being your kid per say but i trust a mans word and ask that it be for your child/grandchild/nephew etc.
IF any other members care to throw in other random parts to donate to the cause that'd be great to! Over the top if enough parts for a basic whole ar to be assembled were contributed to the cause? :confused: Just be honest guys, if planning to hoard the lower in your stockpile please dont ask to be IN. I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of the child with the rifle hopefully assembled not too very long after giveaway if enough parts get donated. If not and your budget may be a tad too tight to do so or dont have plans to build for a youngin please dont ask to be IN the drawing.

There are lots of great members ive never met with tons of firearm knowledge or in the "industry" in some way on here that may want to donate. Heck, i just want a kid to enjoy a new gun as mine has been lucky to do while growing up!

Ok, random drawing on Sunday July 17th @ 21:00 hrs. Read the posting before entering please.
-17 yrs of age or under
-2 entries if the child is a BIOLOGICAL FEMALE
-PLAN TO BUILD IT OUT, if possible by end of the year(heck someone could offer to assemble if winner not able)

Thanks guys and hopefully there is some decent turnout. Got the chills seeing all the youngans decked out in their red white and blue watching the fireworks over the river in st augustine on the 4th and wanted to pay it forward.

GOD BLESS ODT!
GOD BLESSMERICA!!!!
View attachment 3343301 View attachment 3343302 View attachment 3343303 View attachment 3343304
sir that is amazing GOD BLESS ODT! GOD BLESSMERICA!!! i will be digging something up to pitch in and god bless you!!!! awesome just awesome:thumb::usa:

sir that is amazing GOD BLESS ODT! GOD BLESSMERICA!!! i will be digging something up to pitch in and god bless you!!!! awesome just awesome:thumb::usa:[/QUOTE/] magpul grip in odg and 15" handgaurd to throw in. i would like to to enter my lil girl just to see her excitement winning something but she has hers and builds with daddy so the thought of another lil one getting in is great to think about. my lil girl agreed :love_heart::thumb: good luck lil soldiers :usa: please let me know when to send

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom