• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stupid silver addiction

timbgtm

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Bigr hamr
Staff member
Super Moderator
137   0
Reaction score
I've been collecting silver coins for years, even decades, for as long as I can remember. Recently watching prices fall has Fed the fire even more. Between eBay, jmbullion and several others sites always popping up commercials on TV, internet ads, a fella just can't miss them.

So I mostly blame you guys on the ODT, and especially chucklenut chucklenut for flooding the feed on that dang silver thread!!!

I've been collecting silver coins for years, even decades, for as long as I can remember. Recently watching prices fall has Fed the fire even more. Between eBay, jmbullion and several others sites always popping up commercials on TV, internet ads, a fella just can't miss them.

So I mostly blame you guys on the ODT, and especially chucklenut chucklenut for flooding the feed on that dang silver thread!!!

at least your admitting your problem lol

Y'all come to me first in next few months. Y'all give me $20 and I'll give you back $15 couple days later. Y'all can stay, hang out for few hours, shoot some pool, watch some football and drink some beers. It will be fun!

Back
Top Bottom