Stupidity out in force this morning

It's only 8:00, and I am finding stupidity in abudance.
1) I'm driving behind a woman who has the visor/mirror flipped down, applying her makeup while swerving all over the road - while having a conversation with what appears to be her husband sitting in the passenger seat. Also, she refuses to move from the left lane while doing this.

Sounds like she needs a brake check....

D.

If the cig guy blew himself up in a fiery explosion that would be a good thing for humanity, just nature eliminating the stupid.
Trouble is idiotards like that tend to survive while innocents die.
The beoches yacking on the phones and doing make up while driving make me want to unload a few mags into the side of their car. Is that wrong? ;)

Depends if you like jail?

Need meds much?

It never ceases to amaze me when going through the drive thru at a fast food joint that some people seem to think that the fate of humanity hinges on what they order and take the appropriate 2 to 3 minutes of staring at the menu to decide. Also, people who pull up and say "I have 7 separate orders"....grrrr............... I actually vocalized my disgust to a lady the other day when I said "it's a decision between the baked potato or the fries, it's not like you are deciding which child to give away." she was not amused.

"America. Home of the self important asshole."

092b1803fcbe2b22f95acc4e80a44847.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom