• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Summit Climber

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1349   0
Reaction score
Which Summit Climber for a 300 lb kid? My son is wanting a Summit climber that is uber comfortable which of the Summits will fit the bill?

Goliath. Base is the same size as the rest but the top is 2" or 3" wider for lager frame people

^ This! I'm skinny as a rail but I love the extra room. I have a Goliath and it is like a lazy boy in the tree, looking back though I wish I had spent the extra $30 and got the Titan just for more leg room. I'm 6'4" so it is needed. If he is tall or is going to be tall spend the extra money and you will be glad you did!

^ This! I'm skinny as a rail but I love the extra room. I have a Goliath and it is like a lazy boy in the tree, looking back though I wish I had spent the extra $30 and got the Titan just for more leg room. I'm 6'4" so it is needed. If he is tall or is going to be tall spend the extra money and you will be glad you did!

He's 5'10" and 295 #'s he's 36 so he's done growing.Will check into it.Thanks

I went with the 180 Max. Same width and weight capacity as the Titan and Goliath, but the top is a little longer for more knee room. The wrap around seat also keeps the wind from blowing up your coat too. All day comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom