• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Support Gun Rights on Amazon

tremmer

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   1
Reaction score
So, it turns out Amazon has this thing where they donate to a charity of your choice when you make a purchase--it comes out of Amazon's pocket and isn't tacked on to your purchase. I shop on Amazon a lot, and I figured most of the charities were gonna be pretty BS. For the most part I was correct, no right to life stuff or immigration groups, except lefty crap. But hey hey, what's this? Gun Owners Foundation out of Springfield VA is on the Amazon list and they APPEAR to be a no-compromise group (looking at you, NRA sellouts). So I set my account up to send Amazon's money to them.

Anybody know any other 2A groups that could benefit from this? Post em. And sign up if you shop on there.

GOF.png

No thanks. I've move away from Amazon. Not cool the average Joe gets taxed but Amazon is immune.

I feel you, and I don't really disagree with the sentiment, but that's pretty much every major multinational corp in the US.

Amazon uses a lot of the same strategies that I do to avoid taxation. Whether that's moral or not, I don't know--I hate paying taxes, and I imagine there's not a level where you suddenly become ok with it, whether you employ 5 people or 50,000. :/

So, it turns out Amazon has this thing where they donate to a charity of your choice when you make a purchase--it comes out of Amazon's pocket and isn't tacked on to your purchase. I shop on Amazon a lot, and I figured most of the charities were gonna be pretty BS. For the most part I was correct, no right to life stuff or immigration groups, except lefty crap. But hey hey, what's this? Gun Owners Foundation out of Springfield VA is on the Amazon list and they APPEAR to be a no-compromise group (looking at you, NRA sellouts). So I set my account up to send Amazon's money to them.

Anybody know any other 2A groups that could benefit from this? Post em. And sign up if you shop on there.

View attachment 2403552

Georgia Carry. Org is the one I signed up for.

Back
Top Bottom