• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Supporter... help?

DocHolliday

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
Greetings guys... I went ahead & became a "Supporting Member" today... Paid the $15 through PayPal... Got the confirmation number/transaction number... BUT everything seems the same/ no badge

... Did I do something wrong?

Did you make it to a page with these options?

Screen shot 2013-06-06 at 3.48.43 PM.png

Greetings guys... I went ahead & became a "Supporting Member" today... Paid the $15 through PayPal... Got the confirmation number/transaction number... BUT everything seems the same/ no badge

... Did I do something wrong?

If you use an "e-check" paypal waits for it to clear before it sends the notification to the site for you to be added as a supporter. It's all done automatically so as soon as it clears all your extra features should show up. I think it takes 2-3 business days.

If you use an "e-check" paypal waits for it to clear before it sends the notification to the site for you to be added as a supporter. It's all done automatically so as soon as it clears all your extra features should show up. I think it takes 2-3 business days.

I didn't choose an option for an "e-check"... I figured it would come directly off of my credit card? Well I'll be more cognizant next time...
... Guess I'll wait it out. Sorry for the false alarm guys...

I didn't choose an option for an "e-check"... I figured it would come directly off of my credit card? Well I'll be more cognizant next time...
... Guess I'll wait it out. Sorry for the false alarm guys...

I think it happens if you try to do a debit instead of credit, but I'm really not sure. If you want you can go in and cancel and redo it as credit and it should go through immediately. I can also refund it to you if you can't find where to cancel it.

I think it happens if you try to do a debit instead of credit, but I'm really not sure. If you want you can go in and cancel and redo it as credit and it should go through immediately. I can also refund it to you if you can't find where to cancel it.

Don't sweat it "Space Pope"... I'll wait. Patience is a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom