Supporter status expiring soon

It is for the GCO, NRA, GOA badges. When I go into paid subscriptions, it only allows me to renew one of them. I want to renew all of them so that I can let everyone who does not have all three know how much better I am than they.

I got three PM's - one for each badge. However, I don't see where I can renew but one.

OS! OS! WHERE ARE YOU, OS!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
My GCO badge expires the end of this month but the only badge renewal I'm being offered to renew is the GOA badge which expires in April. How do I get to the GCO badge and renew it? Thanks

image.png

I just rec'd a notice for GCO but there's no way to renew it. Maybe it was a one-time thing just for last year?

Last edited:
I think he does a new one every month. Thatas why I only have 2 right now. Should be able to get one of them renewed in Febuary

It is for the GCO, NRA, GOA badges. When I go into paid subscriptions, it only allows me to renew one of them. I want to renew all of them so that I can let everyone who does not have all three know how much better I am than they.

I got three PM's - one for each badge. However, I don't see where I can renew but one.

My GCO badge expires the end of this month but the only badge renewal I'm being offered to renew is the GOA badge which expires in April. How do I get to the GCO badge and renew it? Thanks

Sorry guys, just saw this! :D

Most of the info given by others is correct. The PMs are for the contributor badges and only one is on sale at a time. I change which one is on sale on the 1st of every month.

Back
Top Bottom