Suppressed lever action

HxX20

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
100   0
Reaction score
86BAB60A-4B86-408A-8E82-182BC6575E5D.jpeg
Been looking for one of these for a while. Finally found one for a decent price at Bass Pro of all places. It’s a Henry with a threaded barrel in 357mag/38spl. With I could upload a video for y’all to hear it. Just wanted to show it off.

View attachment 3091608 Been looking for one of these for a while. Finally found one for a decent price at Bass Pro of all places. It’s a Henry with a threaded barrel in 357mag/38spl. With I could upload a video for y’all to hear it. Just wanted to show it off.
That's on my list. Will be a lot of fun!

I have a 77/357 bolt action that is threaded. It is a blast to shoot through my 9mm Octane.

Mine is a AAC Ti-Rant 45. Henry threads the barrel on these rifles at 5/8x24 instead of 1/2x28. Luckily I picked up a 5/8x24 piston for my can a few years ago because I was planning on shooting subsonic 300blk through it. Never did but glad I had the piston because if I didn’t the rifle would’ve been listed on the trader as soon as I got home. Didn’t know the thread pitch when I bought it. Lucked out for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If shooting 38 out of it doesn’t make you smile, you have no soul.....

I’ve put a trilug on mine. Be sure to take of the suppressor, at least half way, every other mag tube. The threads have a tendency to build up using a fixed barrel mount, at least on my Obsidians.

If shooting 38 out of it doesn’t make you smile, you have no soul.....

I’ve put a trilug on mine. Be sure to take of the suppressor, at least half way, every other mag tube. The threads have a tendency to build up using a fixed barrel mount, at least on my Obsidians.

Thanks for the tip. Think I only shot like 10 rounds out of it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom