Suppressor question

Yep, for sure. I have an ARC22 AL on my p22....loves cci standard or gemtech subsonic ammo. Pellet gun quiet, just make sure you have plenty of ammo. So much fun!

image.jpeg

Thanks all. I was planning to go to Cherokee G&P because they're so highly regarded here and they still do free transfers for us (Dobbs stopped). Is there something Dobbs can do at their shop that Cherokee can't?

Well, Dobbs is primarily a machinist that makes his own suppressors and will thread your barrel(s) and provide various other firearm modification services. He will sell you his suppressors and will walk you through the ATF paperwork process. He also has the means to demo his cans in the shop.

CGP is a retail shop that will whatever suppressors they can get their hands on and will also assist in processing ATF Forms. They also sell all manner of firearms both used & new.

Haven't researched brands yet, and I don't know if they 're generally the same now with current technology, but I would appreciate specific product recommendations for a P22. Best for the money to actually suppress sound, easy maintenance and durability. Thanks.

Haven't researched brands yet, and I don't know if they 're generally the same now with current technology, but I would appreciate specific product recommendations for a P22. Best for the money to actually suppress sound, easy maintenance and durability. Thanks.
I have heard Dobbs can it sounds great. I have a Spectre II that I picked up before Dobbs started making his and it's a breeze to clean and it sounds awesome as well.

Back
Top Bottom