• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Supressor Shoot

I think Quiet Riot Firearms Quiet Riot Firearms is the founding father of that event

Yes, they regularly hold suppressor & MG shoots, here's a list of what they've done the past couple years.

MG Shoot at RHR - Nov 2014
Dead Air Demo Day at Charlie Elliot - Apr 2015
QRF Demo Day (Earth Day) at RHR - Apr 2015
MG Shoot at RHR - Nov 2015
SilencerCo/QRF Demo day in Griffin - Dec 2015
QRF Demo Day (May Day) at RHR - May 2016
MG Shoot in McDonough - Sept 2016
Suppressor Shoot in Macon - Oct 2016

I'm also aware of a suppressor shoot/metering day that is in the very early stages of planning that could be held here in GA in mid/late July. I'll post more info when I get it.

When do you think they will make the decision to have or not have a spring shoot? My buddy is ready to buy but would really like to get a better feel for the different options.
Phone: 678-884-6700 call and ask if they have an idea.
I think it would serve your friend well to wait and see what he likes and really needs.
After they put the announcement out, look and see what vendors should be there, research what cans that vendor offers and make a list of what he wants to check out.
It is very hard to try to shoot every offering at the shoot. Yes, it can be done, but tends to get confusing after while.

Phone: 678-884-6700 call and ask if they have an idea.
I think it would serve your friend well to wait and see what he likes and really needs.
After they put the announcement out, look and see what vendors should be there, research what cans that vendor offers and make a list of what he wants to check out.
It is very hard to try to shoot every offering at the shoot. Yes, it can be done, but tends to get confusing after while.

Sound advice. Per Chris, nothing firm yet but it is in the works for April or May. The two locations he mentioned were Red Hill and Macon.

Thanks for all the help.

Hey, it's a SILENCER SHOOT, right?

Why the heck do we have to hold it way out in the boondocks?

Let's have a silencer shoot in Piedmont Park in Atlanta.

Nobody will hear us! (Right???)

I'll bring a pickup truck full of mulch to catch the bullets.
(Sorry, no steel targets for this event. Too loud!)

pickup backstop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom