Surefire Warden BLACK/FDE $225

Eggmanmja01

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Though I Be The Lone Survivor! RLTW
283   0
Reaction score
Optics Planet has the discontinued Surefire Warden in stock for $225

Screenshot_20211111-145609_Samsung Internet.jpg

These are not actually in stock or on the way to Optics Planet. Anytime Optics Planet has the ship time as “15-27 days”, it means they don’t have it in stock and there’s no guarantee on when/if it will be in stock. I ordered something with the same estimate that’s not discontinued and it’s been six months. Y’all are in for a long wait.

These are not actually in stock or on the way to Optics Planet. Anytime Optics Planet has the ship time as “15-27 days”, it means they don’t have it in stock and there’s no guarantee on when/if it will be in stock. I ordered something with the same estimate that’s not discontinued and it’s been six months. Y’all are in for a long wait.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct but I'll take my chance and cancel the order in a few weeks if needed. Optics Planet says

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 49
I buy suppressors so I dont mind waiting.

Back
Top Bottom