• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Surveyor in or near Woodstock

I suggest calling these.

attachment.ashx

Surveying the Southeast Since 1996

A Cobb County Chamber of Commerce "Top 25 Business”

www.geosurvey.com

1660 Barnes Mill Road | 770-795-9900 Ext 109

Marietta, GA 30062 |

Lat: 33°58'15"N Long: 84°30'19"W

I suspect possible foul play. We have been out with a metal detector and can't find where we think the pin was.

I was thinking of using my Detector to look for your stakes , they can be hard to find with a detector ( depending on how trashy the area is & skill of the person searching & detector settings , ) hope it was not moved on purpose . GL

I suspect possible foul play. We have been out with a metal detector and can't find where we think the pin was.
do you have a copy of your plat? if you know where 1 of your corners are you can start from there. it will tell you a distance and direction of the next corner. they are not always where you think they are, or should be.

They can be hard to locate , I stumble across them all the time while out detecting , if somebody pounded it or them into the ground the task will be even harder . I'd offer to look on a afternoon or 2 as I live right off Bells Ferry & require nothing . I need to make myself get out , + no liability on you ; per my signature . It's cool either way . Hope you locate it , would yr property be off Trickum Rd ?@ Hwy 92?

I ask for location cause a '10 foot pole will not fit in the Buick ' & i'm afraid to knock on a neighbors door as I hate to see an older site bulldozed without being searched . TMI I know .. I'm so board .

They can be hard to locate , I stumble across them all the time while out detecting , if somebody pounded it or them into the ground the task will be even harder . I'd offer to look on a afternoon or 2 as I live right off Bells Ferry & require nothing . I need to make myself get out , + no liability on you ; per my signature . It's cool either way . Hope you locate it , would yr property be off Trickum Rd ?@ Hwy 92?

I ask for location cause a '10 foot pole will not fit in the Buick ' & i'm afraid to knock on a neighbors door as I hate to see an older site bulldozed without being searched . TMI I know .. I'm so board .
I also live right off bells ferry road! At the intersection of Victoria and North Victoria, towards the lake.

My brother and I went out and looked for it the day I posted this, and we found all but the one back corner. I am suspicious that someone pounded it in so deep that a cheap metal detector (that's all we had) couldn't pick it up. We did find some blue tape, tied to a tree, in the general area where we think that pin should be.

Back
Top Bottom