• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suspicious Package Found at Buckhead Bank

Not as long as we allow ourselves to be ruled by fear.

Let's see: an attack followed by suspicious letters and random incidences. I think this movie has already been written.

Will this crap ever end.

Ill tell ya what worries me the most is that one of these days the sick bastards responsible for his stuff are gonna realize the heart of America lies a lot closer to the small town than the big city. IED's on back country roads, pressure cooker bombs at high school football games, that's when our lives will grind to a halt. We all must remain vigilant and aware of our surroundings.

Ill tell ya what worries me the most is that one of these days the sick bastards responsible for his stuff are gonna realize the heart of America lies a lot closer to the small town than the big city. IED's on back country roads, pressure cooker bombs at high school football games, that's when our lives will grind to a halt. We all must remain vigilant and aware of our surroundings.

Sadly, I think you are correct.

Truth.

I don't know (sigh). Seems suspicious to me that this would all be happening now in such quick succession of one another. Almost as if it is to instill fear in the American people that are not already in fear and more fear into those that already are.

/
I don't know (sigh). Seems suspicious to me that this would all be happening now in such quick succession of one another. Almost as if it is to instill fear in the American people that are not already in fear and more fear into those that already are.

You mean like the anthrax letters after 9/11. I hate sequels.

Y'all should be more worried about your safety during your commute than a random act of violence.

Back
Top Bottom