• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suspicious Package Found at Buckhead Bank

White male dropping off a brown box. He wouldn't happened to have been wearing a brown uniform and driving a brown truck, would he? :rolleyes2:

DHIPS.jpg

Was it this dude?

24hr news stations like people living in fear.

FTFY ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. It's an adrenaline rush....seriously it's addictive. That combined with the $$$ gleaned from reporting these types of acts of violence by the media, and you have a self perpetuating cycle.

:pout: Beat me to it...

White male dropping off a brown box. He wouldn't happened to have been wearing a brown uniform and driving a brown truck, would he? :rolleyes2:
Right after 9/11(like a week I think?), I was working private security. Someone left a McDonald's bag out after lunch at the wire making plant I was posted at. You want to see some insanity? Place got locked down like we were under fire from heavy artillery. And, that was a small town.

Right after 9/11(like a week I think?), I was working private security. Someone left a McDonald's bag out after lunch at the wire making plant I was posted at. You want to see some insanity? Place got locked down like we were under fire from heavy artillery. And, that was a small town.

If there was a McRib wrapper in that bag, someone eventually dropped a bomb.

Back
Top Bottom