Swap and Sell. Is it a hobby, or an addiction?

The way I feel about is that we ( us members)could be out doing alot worse things than this. I say it is a healthy addiction. I was up at past 1:00AM this morning lookin at stuff. It was rough when my daughter woke up before 6AM :)

I'm a trader by nature. It runs in the family. I've been trading on one thing or another since I was a kid. Shooting is my true passion, but I don't get to very often, so I trade instead. Trading has enabled a lot of my shooting over the years. I look at it as a challenging distraction that enables me to play with lots of different stuff, things that I would never just go out and buy. If anything starts to feel like another job or obligation it takes the fun right out of it for me. So I'll go with a hobby that feeds my true addiction I guess, "Those Elusive One Hole Groups" and like many others, helps keep me out of trouble too!

Well this is definately a hobby I am addicted to. Just picked up another 1911 today. Plan to do some trading for another AR-15 and a couple of pistols tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom