SWAP MEET SEPT 17th.Grand Prize Ruger LCP 380.

What an enjoyable day! Got to be with some old friends, meet some new friends, and learn more about the guns I want to buy.
Thanks DeerMechanic, Chris, for the use of your lot. Just can't thank you enough. Thanks to everyone who came. I loved seeing the kids with their parents. Just an all around good day.....except for the dog! lol
Congrat to 1Ed for winning the grand prize. I really don't know how to say it any differently, it was a good day.
:lol:

What an enjoyable day! Got to be with some old friends, meet some new friends, and learn more about the guns I want to buy.
Thanks DeerMechanic, Chris, for the use of your lot. Just can't thank you enough. Thanks to everyone who came. I loved seeing the kids with their parents. Just an all around good day.....except for the dog! lol
Congrats to 1Ed for winning the grand prize. I really don't know how to say it any differently, it was a good day.

JWC, the dog was just letting you know how much he cares........lol

Many thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting stuff together, @DEERE_MECHANIC for donating the giveaway, @JWC for bringing some cool rifles, and @geezer for bringing some pistols I’ve never seen. Oh, and no thanks to Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun for making my EDC decision more difficult. I had it narrowed down to 3 now its 4. Had a great time.

What a great day. I left with more than I brought. Got 2 milsurplus for the growing
collection. Watch out alleycat alleycat I'm going to catch up with you. :fencing:Thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting this event together and for the T53. @DEERE_MECHANIC thank you for the hospitality. After the meet I picked up a new ride in Thomaston Ga. from @Dog. Today was a very big ODT day.

Back
Top Bottom